Bad things happen to good people. That quote has been repeated, over and over, for centuries. Why? Well, unfortunately, because bad things really do happen to even the best people. So, what can you do about it? One solution to help prevent bad things from happening to your property, your business, and you or your loved ones is to come up with a proactive security plan. And there is no security plan that is more proactive than one that includes a live video monitoring service. Let’s take a look at how live video monitoring services benefit people in commercial, business, and residential properties.
Home Live Video Monitoring
If you have watched the news in the past month then you have probably seen a story that involves some sort of incident involving someone’s home. From stolen online packages to abusive home care workers, these stories plague our news feeds. And, sadly, they only seem to become more and more commonplace.
- Prevent Theft / Vandalism / Burglary Attempts
- Monitor Family & Loved Ones (Children, Elderly, Sick, etc.)
- Keep an Eye on Your Pets While Away
- Monitor Residential Employees & Home Care Professionals (Nannies, Nurses, Caretakers, etc.)
Business Live Video Monitoring
Businesses use security cameras and surveillance systems to protect employees and themselves. A company could be held liable if something occurs to an employee or a client while on their property. And many insurance companies request security footage if something does occur before moving forward.
- Protect Employees & Clients While on Business Property
- Keep Your Business Safe From False Accusations & Lawsuits
- Asset Protection & Loss Prevention
- Increase Productivity & Accountability with Discreet Employee Monitoring
Commercial Live Video Monitoring
Commercial properties are one of the most popular locations for thieves and criminals. Large commercial properties provide cover and distance from anyone in charge of securing them. They are often high traffic places, meaning there are a high number of potential victims to easily take advantage of.
- Monitor Large Commercial Properties (Parking Lots, Malls, Construction Sites, etc.)
- Retain Surveillance Footage for Potential Crimes
- Keep Visitors to Your Property Feeling Safe & Protected
Live Video Monitoring Service | About Us
Being protected by a private security agency through live video monitoring can help save you from a malicious event. With Digital Security Guard, you can receive a notification the moment anyone or anything suspicious occurs on your property. We use remote video monitoring to protect locations of any size from our central location in Boca Raton, FL. By working with local authorities, we ensure you and your property remain secure at all times. Call us at 800-829-7459 to get a free quote or Contact Digital Security Guard to develop your own custom protection plan. 24/7 live video monitoring available!